sorry - thought of one more thing. you should print a book of all your photos. Artscow.com prints hardcover books for $9.99 for 20 pages. I think you can custom design it too.
You are so cute Aina! I am looking up to meeting up with you guys soon!!!! I have enjoyed looking at your Morrocco trip pics so much! See you soon (hopefully)!
Speak friend and enter. Welcome to our blog...Caleb and I have been married for almost 8 years and have our little daughter Charlotte & are expecting twin in June 2011. We love our community, our work, and to travel the world. Here you will find the happenings of our lives. Thanks for stopping by...but mostly, stay classy.
3 comments:
oh - how I wish I could have gone!!!! Your photos are beautiful and the commentary even better. Enjoyed the show!
Love,
melissa
sorry - thought of one more thing. you should print a book of all your photos. Artscow.com prints hardcover books for $9.99 for 20 pages. I think you can custom design it too.
cheers!
Melissa
You are so cute Aina! I am looking up to meeting up with you guys soon!!!! I have enjoyed looking at your Morrocco trip pics so much! See you soon (hopefully)!
Post a Comment