
My sister, my friend, and the wife of Scott.
The chef, the nurturer, and mother of tots.
Today only 2 but tomorrow maybe 3...
Can't wait to see what this one will bring.
May she bring more laughter, more fun,
More spice and more twirls.
So thankful for another little girl!
Only the Lord knows her name now,
How great is our God that He would allow...
these children to enter and bless our lives
that help us to make us more like Christ.
So whether it's Morocco or back in the states,
the day I meet #3 will be no doubt great.
In Morocco or Texas I trust He knows best.
So to bed now in case it's tomorrow, I should get some rest.
Remember that God loves you and has a plan,
He will provide all of your needs as only He can.
No comments:
Post a Comment