Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sudan Day 4

Today was the first day that I have ever taught in a formal setting. A humbling experience, but an honor to teach on understanding the fear of the Lord - or viewing ourselves right-sized before God.

Jason and Michael discuss todays topics.


I was able to teach the pastors a worship song we do back home.


Me teaching on the fear of the Lord. The iPad is great for teaching.


Jason dances with another pastor during worship.


Tim relaxes after a long day at the orphanage.


Dave relaxes after a long day at the orphanage.


Kristy is happy in Sudan.


Bleecker has big muscles.


Sweaty Collin.


Climbing the water tower.


Will Jason fit between the water tanks? He did.


View of the camp and a nearby village from the water tower.


Sweet ladies who knit clothing for purchase.


Jason and I enjoying the stars. End of the day.

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Thanks for posting Caleb! We look forward to looking at the pics everyday! Praying for y'all!