Dear Blog, We've missed you. Here is our Fall in a nutshell.

Charlotte started school 2 days a week.
She tried to eat this apple. It was for her teacher.

I went back to work at my new school.

We spend our days hanging with friends.

State Fair on a cold day.

Lindey, Ryan, & Espen.

Becky, Hunter, & Carson.

Big Tex.

Our little tribe.

Charlotte + Daddy = Love.

Tall enough.

Wheee!

What the....

Coach Capps & Scarecrow.

Espen the Lion. Espen the birthday boy.

Tinman & Scarecrow.

Gah-linda & Wicked Witch.

Scarecrow & Dorothy.

Wizard of Oz.

Happy Birthday Espen!

Elias + pumpkin.

The Ducks.

The guys.

Espen opens presents.

Blair & Jeff.

Our sweet Dorothy.
This Fall is flying by. So much has happened...Charlotte started school, I turned 30, Studio complete, State Fair, U2 & Muse, Halloween. Here are all of our Fall catch up pictures! On the books for November: Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk, Isaacs Dedication, Dad's birthday, Swell Season show with the Ducks, Thanksgiving in California with Conan O'Brian, putting up Christmas decorations.

3 comments:
Hey! What a gorgeous picture of Charlotte! What is your address? I have something to send you and I want to come visit...let's plan something soon. Next year we need to come up for the fair...love it!
kjturpin@hotmail.com
Hey Aina, I don't know if you remember me from the Sweet Eugenes days, but I found your blog through Andrea Poehl's and I just wanted to say hello.
Your little Charlotte is a doll. How precious she is! God bless, y'all!
little charlotte,
ella thinks you are the most beautiful dorothy. she loves looking at you pictures. you have been a very busy little girl...a true frisco princess running around town with mommy. wish we were there to join you. we will make the state fair one of these days! ella and b would have loved to have been there with you. "we love you and we miss you so much!"
Post a Comment