Life has been good. Crazy and good. Crazy good. Diana, Ella, & the Beckett (a.k.a. "the brother") came stateside to visit on April 4th...so we have been busy catching up with our Moroccan family and neglecting our blog. Here is a peace offering and a little glimpse into our happenings from the past few weeks.
Warning: This will wear you out.

Lindey to the rescue with fresh haircuts all around.

Thanks Lindey!

The Easter Bunny. Ella turned on us at the last second and got scared so we had to get in the picture.

The brother is happy!

Charlotte too!

Ella got some new games from Papi & Lulu.

Easter egg hunt complete.

Ella & Zoe.
Insert trip to California to see Papa. Just the girls. Beckett stayed home with his grandparents. Three hour flight, projectile vomit in rental car, clean up, and baby nap...we were ready to see Papa.

Finally we got to see Papa.

Ella & Papa.

Surprise trip to the happiest place on earth!


Ahhhh...Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. Ella's favorite.

The only picture of the 4 of us...kind of...on the tea cups.

Haven't quite worked through the nose picking issue.

Ella's favorite ride: Buzz Light Year.

She even got a Jesse doll afterwards.

It's a Small World.

Pure joy for Charlotte, in fact I am convinced that I could have let her ride that around the rest of the day and she would have been quite satisfied.

Alice in Wonderland.

Charlotte spent most of the day like this...

And this...

Back with Papa.

Did I mention Charlotte can be very laid back?

Ferris Wheel.

And done.
Scott finally got in town. Hooray! More to come...
3 comments:
Sounds like a blast! Give my love to the Douglass fam!
LOVE LOVE the pic of the 4 of you girls!! frame it
So glad you girls had such a special time together. But I thought Diana was preggers? She doesn't look pregnant at all! I hate her. :) just kidding. Thank you for sharing your pics - I miss them sooooooo much.
Post a Comment