I know that I am her great aunt but she is just so beautiful! I love how she shares her videos with all of her friends. Nice job mom and dad on teaching how to share!!!
Speak friend and enter. Welcome to our blog...Caleb and I have been married for almost 8 years and have our little daughter Charlotte & are expecting twin in June 2011. We love our community, our work, and to travel the world. Here you will find the happenings of our lives. Thanks for stopping by...but mostly, stay classy.
4 comments:
I know that I am her great aunt but she is just so beautiful! I love how she shares her videos with all of her friends. Nice job mom and dad on teaching how to share!!!
What a cutie pie!!
It reminds me of that part in E.T. when he's hiding in the closet dressed up like a girl. Charlotte is blending in with the dolls:)
oh my gosh this is soooo cute!
Post a Comment