Monday, December 29, 2008

Madrid Day 4

Another exciting and crazy day in Madrid. Started it off with our fav- Dunkin Donuts.

Charlotte & Ella love on each other after donuts.

Now for my fav- a double decker bus circling Madrid. Oh, and Scott pretending to eat Beckett.

The Douglass Casa.

My personal heaven- a double decker bus. Ever since I did it in London...I've got to do it wherever I go.

Another shot from the double decker. Oh, and remember my read hat...got a story about it later.

The crew minus Caleb taking the pic.

Ella & Scott are pooped after the bus ride. Also when Ella's beloved blanket was left at the park. P.S. She has not realized that she left it in the park yet. Amazingly she has not asked for it. I will let you know how it turned out.

Diana's first Starbucks drink in 4 1/2 months! Followed by girls only shopping at Springfield and H&M. Nice!

Dinner @ Burger King- hey, they don't have these in Morocco and Diana & Scott were craving it.
Beckett has learned to feed others and Ella plays with Homer Simpson...how can Homer come as a toy in a kid meal? What kid that would eat a ids meal is watching the Simpson's?

Ella is cute as a button.

Christmas tree pic.

You may not believe it in this picture but this was at the end of a hike up a hill, to wait for a bus that didn't come, to hike back down a hill, to take a metro to go to Plaza Mayor, to wait for another bus that didn't come. Ella, you earned that ice cream. Only to be followed by the Carruths traveling to H&M to find my missing hat (that Caleb got me for Christmas) only to find that it wasn't there...nobody found it. But, what can I complain about? We are in Madrid for crying out loud. I will miss that hat though.

This is how it ended.

Quotes of the day:

1. "Can someone take that knife out of Beckett's hands?"
2. Caleb, "Ella, how do I look?" Ella, "You look smart Cub Cub."
3. Can't think of the last one...will post later:)

Now we are tired and packed and heading to Morocco tomorrow. Until then... Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Niccole said...

Beckett's face in the picture on the Double Decker is priceless - I have never met the cutie but it is adorable.

Looks like so much fun - can't wait to hear all about it!