Anyone that knows me knows that I love paper. And now I have a new love- stamps! And they happened to be on sale at Hobby Lobby so I decided to make some Thanksgiving cards. It was fun and each one is a little different.


All you need:
Plain note cards & envelopes
Ink (I picked gold, even though I am more of a silver person)
Stamps (I had to go for the birds)
What else I love about stamps is that they are so versatile- cards, gift tags, books, etc. Just give them a try!
5 comments:
soooo cute, aina! i want one!
so good my friend...
I love stamps!!
I know about your love of paper. These are fantastic -- have you thought about a little side business...
aina, i LOVED receiving this precious card!!! i wondered how you did it! such a great idea. you are precious! ;)
i share your great love of paper and stamps!
these are beautiful!
Post a Comment