Aina: Your beard is getting thick.Caleb: I know. Is that your way of saying it is so awesome?
Aina: No.
Caleb: Yes it is. You love it. (Stroking his beard).
Aina: No.
Caleb: Yeah...you love it. (Continuing to stroke his beard).
I don't know what it is with guys and facial hair. Caleb grows a beard bi-annually, every summer and winter. He claims he gets more respect when he has a beard and feels that he must have one for any upcoming trip...but, I don't know if I am fan. Sometimes people don't even recognize him! Charlotte is a little unsure about the beard. All I know is when he eventually shaves it, I get happy. It also provides a smorgasbord of creepy mustache pictures (will post later. Bottom line Caleb- I love you no matter what!
6 comments:
Ryan: I respect him more with a beard
Lindey: I could go either way
Ryan: nope, I like the beard, I think i'm gonna grow mine out...i feel more grown up with a beard
Lindey: maybe Aina should put up the poll button on her blog.
Ryan: would that mean we get to campaign?
i am sure scott will start growing his out tomorrow.
Caleb - I'm on it. We will compare when you get here. Happy growing.
--scott
She is such a beauty with those big eyes! I hope you guys are doing well!
If we're keeping tallies, I like the beard. And Charlotte looks adorable in that picture.
men can be delusional about their facial hair. It's clear you have accepted that fact.
Love the blog... I stop in often.
Ellen (Barrett used to be Stephens)
Post a Comment