Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mini Me.

One of my dreams for a while has been to drive a mini cooper (we borrowed it from Uncle John) and this weekend it came true on our trip to San Antonio. Well, technically, I did not drive, just rode, which was good enough for me. Just a word to the ladies, ALWAYS keep a rubber band and bobby pins in your purse...you never know when you may ride in a convertible. I did sit in the back so I could block the little one from the wind.

Charlotte in the back seat.

Us with Alison (BFF from high school) and Brennan.

4 comments:

3101 Austin Avenue said...

You and Alison look great! That picture could have been taken ten years ago (minus the babies)! Hope all is well at the Carruth house!
Meg

Karla said...

Hey Aina,
it's Karla from Mexico...and Argyle. We are having a Phil Wickham/ Steve Fee show on Wednesday October 22nd at 7:00 here in Argyle. I was just wondering if you and Caleb were interested coming, let me know and i'll get you some tickets!

Spiritwick said...

Hi! Oh my goodness, Charlotte is adorable! It's nice to be able to see some updates of you and your family. I hope you all are having a great year...
-Amber

denisse warshak said...

call us if you are in sa again. we would LOVE to see you and meet charlotte!